VIBE: The new kid on the block.
VIBE contains a blend of six adaptogenic herbs which are designed to naturally revive your body and mind.
The ingredients in VIBE are specifically designed to help with:
- Adrenal Fatigue (persistent tiredness, Chronic Fatigue)
- Brain Fog (low attention and poor memory)
The truth is, modern life can be tough on our bodies. With the best of intentions, our finely tuned nervous system does a great job of reacting to stress to protect us from harm. But in our modern day world, often we can find ourselves stressed too much and for too long, leading to an ever-more popular diagnosis: burnout. The herbs contained in VIBE have been in use for thousands of years and have a proven history of helping us combat and resist the effects of environmental stressors on our body.
Alright, so they’re not going to take your exams for you or pitch the perfect presentation for you at work, but they are designed to work with your body to help you deal with and recover from these types of stressful situations - so you're better equipped to take on the world!
Below is a list of the ingredients in VIBE and the key benefits each ingredient brings to the table. Studies demonstrating those benefits have also been included if you want to delve a bit deeper.
An ancient medicinal herb native to India and North Africa, that has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine (a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing).
- Reduce Anxiety - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/
- Enhance Cognition - https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2014-05/effect-ashwagandha-tests-cognitive-and-psychomotor-performance
- Adrenal Recovery - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
- Athletic performance - https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9
- Stress Management - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
A plant native to Asia that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
- Fatigue Fighting - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103273
- Boost Immunity - https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1534735403256419
- Anti-inflammatory - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5758356/
A variety of Eleuthero root, being a plant native to North Eastern Asia that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
- Boost Immunity - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2963645
- Athletic Performance - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21793317
- Fatigue Fighting - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20920564
- Enhance Cognition / Improve Focus - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6567285/
- http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productid=107&pid=33&gid=000250 (further reading)
A herb native to Southeast Asia, used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Stress Management - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5376420/
- Reduce Anxiety - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/24170302_Controlled_programmed_trial_of_Ocimum_sanctum_leaf_on_generalized_anxiety_disorders
- Improve Mood - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/
- Enhance Cognition - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26571987/
- Boost Immunity - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21619917
A perennial plant native to the arctic regions of the northern hemisphere, particularly in regions of Asia and Europe. It has been used in traditional medicine in Russia and Scandinavia for centuries.
- Improved Focus - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12725561
- Fatigue Fighting - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11081987
- Enhance Cognition - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6288277/
- Enhance Mood - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19168123/
- Stress Management - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29325481
- Athletic Performance - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15256690
Berries that grow on vines native to Northern China and Far East Russia that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
- Anti-inflammatory - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4285959/
- Reduce Anxiety - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757327
- Enhance Mood - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537344/
- Enhance Cognition/Focus - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412213/
The table below sets out some of the health benefits that are associated with the ingredients in VIBE.
While these are all natural ingredients, we do recommend that you seek medical advice before taking VIBE, especially if you are currently taking any medications.